According to the World Health Organisation,
“Health is more than just the absence of disease. Health is a state of optimal well-being.”
Achieving wellness requires us to look at ourselves and our lives as a whole.
At Optimise, we believe that it is important to address and balance the various aspects of the whole person. These include the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual parts of ourselves.
- Physical you – includes your physical body, energy levels and fitness
- Emotional you – how you feel, your range of emotions from fear and anger to love and joy
- Mental you – your thoughts, values and beliefs; your analytical self
- Spiritual you – your relationship with yourself, your creativity, your life purpose and your relationship with a Higher Power.
Often people experience stress when one or more of these are out of balance.
At Optimise we believe that we each have the ability to take charge of our own health and happiness.
We work with you to achieve balance in all areas:
- Physical balance requires good nutrition, a healthy weight, appropriate exercise and adequate rest.
- Emotional balance involves us acknowledging how we truly feel and dissolving negative, unwanted emotions that are keeping us stuck.
- Mental balance encourages empowering beliefs, self-supportive attitudes and a positive self-image
- Spiritual balance creates inner peace, opens your creativity and trust in your inner knowing.