Physiotherapy is about helping you to Optimise your physical potential through movement and function.
This will mean different things to each of us, be it training for a triathlon, improving your performance at your team sport or to be able to get through the week at work without pain.
We are dedicated to helping you feel better and to achieve your goals.
We will work closely with you throughout the entire rehabilitation process to ensure that they are met.
Optimise Physio is registered as a health provider with ACC and therefore no doctor’s referral is required to claim through ACC.
Our team has vast experience treating a broad range of conditions including:
1. Back, neck and spinal pain
- Discogenic lesions ‘Slipped disc’, ‘Pinched Nerve’
- Muscular back pain
- Whiplash injuries
- Posture related back and neck problems
- Chronic pain
2. Sports Injuries
- Tendon sprains e.g. Rotator Cuff tendinopathy, Achilles tendinopathy, shin splints, tennis elbow.
- Acute Muscular injuries and tears e.g. calf tears, hamstring tears.
- Ligament sprains e.g. ankle sprain, knee ligament sprain, back sprain.
- Chronic overuse injuries related to biomechanical problems.
3. Post surgical rehabilitation
- Shoulder rotator cuff repair
- ACL reconstruction
4. Post fracture rehabilitation
Expert rehabilitation after trauma to ensure a safe return to full function and sport.
5. Work-related Injuries
- RSI – repetitive strain injury
- Overuse injuries
6. Injury Prevention
7. Biomechanical Assessments
8. Sports Performance Conditioning